23 Marina is a reflection of the emirate’s vision of excellence. In 2011, it held the title of the world’s tallest all-residential building (before Dubai’s Princess Tower was built). Located in the Dubai Marina, tenants enjoy the proximity to exclusive retail outlets and international restaurants near the manmade waterfront.
A 90-storey residential skyscraper, the building stands 392.8m high. A range of options are available for interested residents, including three-bedroom, four-bedroom and five-bedroom luxury flats as well as penthouses.
An epitome of luxury living, the tower boasts 57 swimming pools as each duplex is equipped with their very own independent plunge pool as well as a private elevator.
Project amenities include:
- Private elevator for each duplex unit
- Private indoor pool in each duplex unit
- Indoor, outdoor and children’s swimming pools
- Spa & health club facilities
- Housekeeping staff, dry cleaning & laundry services
- Covered 8-storey car parking with private access
- Valet parking
- Landscaped garden & jogging track
- Business centre & conference room
- 24-hour convenience store
- 24-hour concierge & security