Emaar announced new project launch in Dubai’s MBR City

16.05.2016
A new residential villa complex Fairway Vista in Dubai Hills Estate cluster is being added to Dubai’s MBR City. Click to find all about unprecedented payments plan offered by developer.

Dubai housing market continues its steady revival. The day before imexre.com reported on Nhsama, Dubai Properties and other members of the local real estate market actively exploring the city’s periphery, taking on the undeveloped areas and transforming the desert into a blooming garden, and, which is more important, into a modern high-tech paradise.

And now the information came on the largest Dubai developer Emaar having announced the launch of the off-plan villa sales in its new Fairway Vista complex in Dubai Hills Estate cluster of a prestigious and big-scaled Mohammed Bin Rashid City (MBR City).

But the most intriguing thing about the project is not the size of land plots and other details, but a unique payment plan that allows you to become a villa owner in a prestigious Dubai area without even having to save for a down payment. According to the payment plan, offered by Emaar, investors can pay 60 per cent in three years and the remaining 40 per cent in two years after handover.

The ‘Fairway Vista’ will include 65 six and seven-bedroom villas with plot sizes ranging from 11,000 to 12,000 square feet. The total built up area is between 8,286 and 9,212 square feet.

The master development will have over 2.2 million square metres of green landscape that includes the golf course and a central park. Besides, such usual for any big residential community conveniences as a mall and even another boutique mall for high-end brands, a hospital, hotels, schools, tennis and sports centers will be available for community residents. There will also be a 45-kilometre trekking trails and a seven-kilometer boulevard, while the community’s own rail line will easily transfer residents and their guests to the emirate’s two international airports.

Emaar’s representatives said Fairway Vista is likely to be delivered by June 2021.

Subscribe to our news

Latest Availability
Latest property news
Send us an enquiry or request a call back
Your name *
Phone
E-mail *
Your message *
*- indicates required
Request a call back
Lease process (Rent out)

1 hour

Contract of the lessee and agency.

Required documents:

  • copy of the passport
  • copy of the certificate of ownership

1 day

Ad placement:

  • 20 real estate portals;
  • client base of the agency;
  • profile exhibitions, etc.

Up to 2 days

Signing of the lease agreement

Expenses of the seller:

None

Additional services:

Property management

Lease process (Rent)

1 hour

Contract of the lessee and agency.

Up to 5 days

Real estate search.

Selection of optimal options.

Up to 2 days

Signing of the lease agreement

Expenses of the lessee:

-5% agency commission of the annual contract price

Additional services:

None

Purchase process

1 hour

Contract of the tenant and agency.

~ 2 weeks secondary

~ 3 weeks new building

Property Selection

Selection of optimal options

1 Week

Registration of the contract of purchase / sale

Customer charges:

  • 2% from purchase at transaction
  • 4% - registration of the transaction at registration

Additional services:

Property management

Sales Process

1 hour

Contract of the lessee and agency.

Required documents:

  • copy of the passport
  • copy of the certificate of ownership

1 day

Ad placement:

  • 20 real estate portals;
  • client base of the agency;
  • profile exhibitions, etc.

Up to 2 days

Signing of the lease agreement

Expenses of the seller:

None

Additional services:

None

the management process

1 hour

Contract of the owner and agency

1 year

Rendering of management services

1 day

Reporting

Expenses of the owner:

5% of the annual rental price

Additional services:

None

Investment Process

1 hour

Contract of the tenant and agency.

From 3 days

Selection of optimal investment options

1 Week

Registration of the contract of purchase / sale

Expenses of the investor:

  • 2% when investing in the secondary market
  • 0% when investing in a new building
  • 4% - registration

Additional services:

Property management