New investment opportunities of Ras Al Khaimah

19.11.2017

VIDEO: IMEX Real Estate is expanding its area of interest, together with our investors opportunities, in the northern direction, namely, towards the northern emirate of Ras Al Khaimah (RAK). It is here where a large-scale construction of high-class resorts with all necessary infrastructure is taking place right now. Watch the Al Marjan Islands investments presentation and find out why it’s a right choice for large real estate investments in the UAE real estate.

IMEX Real Estate is happy to announce the expansion of our projects’ geography and present you with an exceptional opportunity for investments in construction and operating of residential and hospitality real estate in Ras Al Khaimah, the northernmost emirate of the UAE, where kilometers of white sandy beaches stretch almost next to landscaped mountain areas.

Stretching 4.5 kilometers into the Arabian Gulf, Al Marjan Islands have reclaimed 2.7 square kilometers from the sea. It is planned to build 6,500 residential units, 8,000 hotel rooms, 400 rooms in wellness retreats and 600 more holiday villas here in the nearest future.

Overall, Al Marjan development includes four islands: Breeze Island (with Rixos al Bahr and Hilton Doubletree hotels already operating), Treasure Island (with a 5 star Al Marjan Island Resort & Spa Hotel managed by Accor), Dream Island — the emirate’s green ‘lungs’, and View Island with holiday villas, a 300 berths Al Marjan Marina and a yacht club.

Public parks, schools, medical clinics and the community center at the core of Dream Island will bring residents and visitors together around a distinctive shopping and dining experience with all the amenities needed for a luxury living, guaranteeing that this piece of manmade land won’t transform into deserted abandoned place, but will definitely attract the growing number of tourists year-on-year.

Expatriates can buy land plots ranging from 22,000 sq ft up to 4,000,000+ (a full island) priced at AED 350 per ft (beach front) for construction on Al Marjan Islands in their full ownership, with no personal tax, no income tax and no foreign exchange contracts, while having a 100% of utilities service at hand and an opportunity for 100% repatriation of capital and profits available, as well as labor and construction accommodation at their disposal.

And what is the best about Al Marjan Islands land plot investments, is that estimated IRR here is up to 50%, while annual ROI is up to 12% for residential units and up to 17% for hospitality units, with a payment plan of up to 3 years. The down payment is just 10% and the remaining 90% could be discussed. The average occupancy for hotels on the Al-Marjan island is 70%, the average room rate is 232 USD and the return per one room is about 162 USD. And the developer pays 3% commission, which is the highest commission rate paid by the developers of Ras Al Khaimah. Interested?

Then, don’t hesitate to contact IMEX Real Estate to know more about rational and large investment opportunities in RAK. Please, kindly call Oleg LAVRIK (BRN 5201) on:

+971 0502528188 (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram, IMO)

IMEX REAL ESTATE BROKER LLC UAE

Office 2502, Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina, Dubai, UAE

Tel. +971 4 395 1911

Email: oleg@imexre.com

Skype: resident69

Subscribe to our news

Latest Availability
Latest property news
Send us an enquiry or request a call back
Your name *
Phone
E-mail *
Your message *
*- indicates required
Request a call back