Property type
No. of bedrooms
Area
Show offers

Plot | Al Marjan Island (Al Marjan, Dubai)

AED 10,400,000
BUA29,907 ft2
Price per ft2348 AED
Property typePlot
AreaAl Marjan Island
DevelopmentAl Marjan Island
ID (Ref.No)imex-528729
Plot area29,907 ft2
DeveloperAL MARJAN ISLAND LLC
Land Plot for Sale, Residential Use on Al Marjan Island, RAK

Exclusive Investment Opportunity with uo to 12% Annual ROI!
Land Plots for Sale on Al Marjan Islands (RAK) directly from Developer!


LOCATION: AL MARJAN ISLAND, Ras-Al-Khaimah
PLOT AREA: 2778.48 sq.m (29907.31 sq.ft)
TOTAL ALLOWABLE AREA: 1667 sq.mt (60% OF PLOT AREA)
BUILT UP AREA: 7670.82 sq.mt (2.75 x PLOT AREA)
USE: Reasidential


100% foreign ownership


Up to 12% annual ROI


The down payment is 10% and the remaining 90% could be discussed.


Al Marjan Islands Plots are sold in full ownership to expatriates.


Al Marjan Islands land plot investments estimated IRR is up to 50%, while annual ROI is up to 12% for residential units and up to 17% for hospitality units.


• No personal tax,
• No income tax
• No foreign exchange contracts
• A 100% of utilities service at hand
• 100% repatriation of capital and profits available,
• Labor and construction accommodation available.


Stretching 4.5 kilometres into the Arabian Gulf and shaped in the form of a coral (Al Marjan in Arabic) Al Marjan Islands have reclaimed 2.7 square kilometers from the sea.


Al Marjan development includes four islands: Breeze Island (with Rixos al Bahr and Hilton Doubletree hotels already operating), Treasure Island (with a 5 star Al Marjan Island Resort & Spa Hotel managed by Accor), Dream Island — the emirate’s green ‘lungs’, and View Island, which is about to provide private and exclusive getaway for families at the Al Marjan’s gated holiday villa community with a 300 berths Al Marjan Marina and a yacht club.


Amenities:


Public parks, schools, medical clinics and the community center at the core of Dream Island will bring residents and visitors together around a distinctive shopping and dining experience with all the amenities needed for a luxury living.

Facilities
  • Lease Management
  • Property Management
  • Eco friendly
Location
Floor Plans
Related offers
AED 10,400,000
BUA29,907 ft2
Price per ft2348 AED
Property typePlot
AreaAl Marjan Island
DevelopmentAl Marjan Island
ID (Ref.No)imex-528729
Plot area29,907 ft2
DeveloperAL MARJAN ISLAND LLC
Oleg Lavrik
Agent | BRN: 5201
Language: Russian
Office Tel: +971 4 3951911
Tel: +7 903 232 80 80
Tel: +971 50 2528188    
E-mail: oleg@imexre.com
Skype: resident69

Send us an enquiry or request a call back
Your name *
Phone
E-mail *
Your message *
*- indicates required

SOGA1 SOGA2
Request a call back

SOGA1 SOGA2
Call management

SOGA1 SOGA2
Lease process (Rent out)

1 hour

Contract of the lessee and agency.

Required documents:

  • copy of the passport
  • copy of the certificate of ownership

1 day

Ad placement:

  • 20 real estate portals;
  • client base of the agency;
  • profile exhibitions, etc.

Up to 2 days

Signing of the lease agreement

Expenses of the seller:

None

Additional services:

Property management

Lease process (Rent)

1 hour

Contract of the lessee and agency.

Up to 5 days

Real estate search.

Selection of optimal options.

Up to 2 days

Signing of the lease agreement

Expenses of the lessee:

-5% agency commission of the annual contract price

Additional services:

None

Purchase process

1 hour

Contract of the tenant and agency.

~ 2 weeks secondary

~ 3 weeks new building

Property Selection

Selection of optimal options

1 Week

Registration of the contract of purchase / sale

Customer charges:

  • 2% from purchase at transaction
  • 4% - registration of the transaction at registration

Additional services:

Property management

Sales Process

1 hour

Contract of the lessee and agency.

Required documents:

  • copy of the passport
  • copy of the certificate of ownership

1 day

Ad placement:

  • 20 real estate portals;
  • client base of the agency;
  • profile exhibitions, etc.

Up to 2 days

Signing of the lease agreement

Expenses of the seller:

None

Additional services:

None

the management process

1 hour

Contract of the owner and agency

1 year

Rendering of management services

1 day

Reporting

Expenses of the owner:

5% of the annual rental price

Additional services:

None

Investment Process

1 hour

Contract of the tenant and agency.

From 3 days

Selection of optimal investment options

1 Week

Registration of the contract of purchase / sale

Expenses of the investor:

  • 2% when investing in the secondary market
  • 0% when investing in a new building
  • 4% - registration

Additional services:

Property management