Property type
No. of bedrooms
Area
Show offers

Plot | Al Marjan Island (Al Marjan, Dubai)

AED 350,000,000
BUA1,000,000 ft2
Price per ft2350 AED
Property typePlot
AreaAl Marjan Island
DevelopmentAl Marjan Island
ID (Ref.No)imex-528778
DeveloperAL MARJAN ISLAND LLC
Primary viewsea view
Secondary viewBeach Full View
A Whole Island in Full Ownersgip at Al Marjan Islands, RAK

A Whole Island in Ras Al Khaimah Emirate Available for Sale for Construction of Residential, Commercial and Hospitality Units!


Investment Opportunity with up to 17% Annual ROI!


Exclusive conditions for big investors directly from Developer!


LOCATION: AL MARJAN ISLAND, Ras-Al-Khaimah
PLOT AREA: 92,903 sq.m (1,000,000 sq.ft)
TOTAL ALLOWABLE AREA: 55,741 sq.m (60% OF PLOT AREA)
POSSIBLE BUILT UP AREA: up to 255,500 sq.mt (2.75 x PLOT AREA)
USE: Reasidential, Hospitality, Retail


100% foreign ownership


Up to 17% annual ROI for residential units!


The down payment is 10% and the remaining 90% could be discussed.


Occupancy for hospitality sector: 70%
Profit Conversion: 40%
Equity IRR: 16,1%


Accessibility: 50 min. from Dubai Aeroport
1 hour from Downtown Dubai


Al Marjan Islands Plots are sold in full ownership to expatriates.


Al Marjan Islands land plot investments estimated IRR is up to 50%.


• No personal tax,
• No income tax
• No foreign exchange contracts
• A 100% of utilities service at hand
• 100% repatriation of capital and profits available,
• Labor and construction accommodation available
• Supported by a strong pipeline of hotel openings
• Resilient occupancy rates


The longest beachfront.
Stretching 4.5 kilometres into the Arabian Gulf and shaped in the form of a coral, Al Marjan Islands have reclaimed 2.7 square kilometers from the sea. The whole project is serviced by already operating 5 star Al Marjan Island Resort & Spa Hotel managed by Accor, with planned 300 berths Al Marjan Marina and a yacht club.


Amenities:


Public parks, schools, medical clinics and the community center at the core of Dream Island will bring residents and visitors together around a distinctive shopping and dining experience with all the amenities needed for a luxury living.

Facilities
  • Eco friendly
  • Property Management
  • Lease Management
  • Restaurants
  • Retail Services
Location
Floor Plans
Related offers
AED 350,000,000
BUA1,000,000 ft2
Price per ft2350 AED
Property typePlot
AreaAl Marjan Island
DevelopmentAl Marjan Island
ID (Ref.No)imex-528778
DeveloperAL MARJAN ISLAND LLC
Primary viewsea view
Secondary viewBeach Full View
Oleg Lavrik
Agent | BRN: 5201
Language: Russian
Office Tel: +971 4 3951911
Tel: +7 903 232 80 80
Tel: +971 50 2528188    
E-mail: oleg@imexre.com
Skype: resident69

Send us an enquiry or request a call back
Your name *
Phone
E-mail *
Your message *
*- indicates required

SOGA1 SOGA2
Request a call back

SOGA1 SOGA2
Call management

SOGA1 SOGA2
Lease process (Rent out)

1 hour

Contract of the lessee and agency.

Required documents:

  • copy of the passport
  • copy of the certificate of ownership

1 day

Ad placement:

  • 20 real estate portals;
  • client base of the agency;
  • profile exhibitions, etc.

Up to 2 days

Signing of the lease agreement

Expenses of the seller:

None

Additional services:

Property management

Lease process (Rent)

1 hour

Contract of the lessee and agency.

Up to 5 days

Real estate search.

Selection of optimal options.

Up to 2 days

Signing of the lease agreement

Expenses of the lessee:

-5% agency commission of the annual contract price

Additional services:

None

Purchase process

1 hour

Contract of the tenant and agency.

~ 2 weeks secondary

~ 3 weeks new building

Property Selection

Selection of optimal options

1 Week

Registration of the contract of purchase / sale

Customer charges:

  • 2% from purchase at transaction
  • 4% - registration of the transaction at registration

Additional services:

Property management

Sales Process

1 hour

Contract of the lessee and agency.

Required documents:

  • copy of the passport
  • copy of the certificate of ownership

1 day

Ad placement:

  • 20 real estate portals;
  • client base of the agency;
  • profile exhibitions, etc.

Up to 2 days

Signing of the lease agreement

Expenses of the seller:

None

Additional services:

None

the management process

1 hour

Contract of the owner and agency

1 year

Rendering of management services

1 day

Reporting

Expenses of the owner:

5% of the annual rental price

Additional services:

None

Investment Process

1 hour

Contract of the tenant and agency.

From 3 days

Selection of optimal investment options

1 Week

Registration of the contract of purchase / sale

Expenses of the investor:

  • 2% when investing in the secondary market
  • 0% when investing in a new building
  • 4% - registration

Additional services:

Property management