Why use IMEX Real Estate to manage your property?
Being a landlord is a constant responsibility. Can you imagine how much time you could save by not having to deal with your tenant's telephone calls, mails and then the hassle of fixing the issues? Our Property Management service is designed to take all this away from you leaving you to enjoy all the returns of your investment!
Its well known in today's world that tenants, both private and corporate, prefer managed property as it removes the pressures from both sides. It takes away the emotion from both tenant and the landlord knowing that they can contact an Agency without having to worry about fixing the water leak or collecting a late payment.
As an IMEX Real Estate landlord, you can enjoy all the benefits of our leasing and comprehensive property management supervision services. We pride ourself on providing an unrivaled lettings and property management services to both new landlords and experienced landlords with extensive property portfolios.
When deciding which agency you should use to let and manage your property, we believe the most important factor to you should be the value of the service provided. Receive personal attention from our property professionals, find quality tenants within the shortest possible time and benefit from the following services to maximize your return on investment.
Property management supervision service include
- Expert advice
- Professional marketing
- Finding a tenant
- Tenant screening
- Drawing up a tenancy contract
- Rent collection
- Register tenancy contract with EJARI
- Move in/out property inspection
- Detailed inventory report
- Snag rectification and follow up
- Arranging repairs and maintenance work
- Key/property handover
- Pre-handover inspection and cleaning
- Arranging check-in of the tenant at the start of the tenancy
- Cancellation of owners utilities/check of previous tenants
- Transfer of utilities
- Cheques deposit and bank transfers
- Dedicated property supervisor
- Arranging payment of outgoings
- Managing the check out process
- Tenancy renewal management
- Legal advice
- Dispute resolution
- Strata law guidance & representation
- Remarketing and supervision while the property is vacant between tenancies
How much will it cost to have my property managed?
It is very simple. The Property Management Fee is calculated as 5% of the annual rent you receive for your property (but not less than AED 5,000) and is automatically renewed. Please contact our Property Management Team to know more about terms and conditions of business.
Property caretaking service
This service is perfect for owners who do not want to rent out their property and would like to ensure that their home is looked after whilst they are away.
Our specialized Property Caretaking package includes the following:
- Regular property inspections
- A point of contact with building security
- Maid service before you arrive
- Cleaning and checkout when you leave
- Payment of all utility bills on your behalf and service charges if required
- Arranging repairs and maintenance work if required
We currently 'Caretake' many properties on The Palm Jumeriah and in Dubai Marina, and we understand that is it reassuring to know we are on hand at any time to check in on your property during the time it is vacant.
Subject to the necessary paperwork, we can act on the property owner's behalf to complete the handover process with the developer. This may include an initial snagging check, receiving keys and liaising with the developer.
You may prefer that we do everything on your behalf and we offer Power Of Attorney if you are not able to be in Dubai in person.
We can arrange for your property to be fully furnished by some of Dubai's finest interior companies. Products range from simple home furnishing suitable for letting out your property to professional design work, which will transform any home.
For more information on what we can offer you, please send us your requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the simple form below, and someone from our office will get back to you within 24hrs.