Emaar Beachfront is a 10 million sq. ft. development featuring waterfront residences and a hotel in a 20 million sq. ft. waterfront destination within
The area itself is being developed by Meraas, which has also developed Citywalk, The Beach at
Emaar Beachfront will boast a perfect connectivity via King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Road between
What Will It Feature?
- Emaar Beachfront will feature luxury residences, hotel, restaurants, more than 875,000 sq. ft of retail space, leisure & wellness spaces, yacht club, lighthouse, and a cruise ship port.
- Dubai Lighthouse will have a 135m tower with an observation deck providing breathtaking views of the Marina and Dubai Skyline.
- This will be the largest marina in the MENA region with 1,100 berths that can accomodate yachts.
- Luxury Hotel being developed by Emaar and branded under Emaar's Address Hotels & Resorts.
- Easy access to the gated 1.5 km-long private beach for residents.
Other facilities include events arena, yacht club, restaurants, cafes, and leisure and retail space.
Skydive Dubai, Logo Island, and Dubai International Marina Club will all come together as an integrated community.
Emaar Beachfront will be accessible via road network, water taxis, pedestrian bridge, public transportation and will also have jogging and cycling tracks.
Ahmad Al Matrooshi, managing director of Emaar Properties, said: “Emaar Beachfront is a one of its kind private island development that offers the opportunity to experience a new lifestyle by the Arabian Gulf. Its unique selling proposition is its location and the free access it offers for residents to a private beach.”