The Heart of Europe is a cluster of six islands located on The World Islands, 6.5km off the coast of Dubai. The six islands are Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, St Petersburg, Monaco and Main Europe, presenting a quintessential luxury lifestyle that is beyond imagination.
The project defies the impossible, with the world’s first climate controlled resort, with rainy streets, a snow plaza and ancient Mediterranean trees finely aged up to 1,500 years old and imported from Andalućia in southern Spain, making it a truly magical destination.
The Heart of Europe aims to deliver unique and different experience, bring Europe to Dubai
It’s a resort style development with full hotel management system.
- Breathtaking sea and Dubai skyline views,
- European style climate-controlled street,
- Quick access to beach cafes and themed speciality restaurants,
- 51+ Cuisines in more than 100 restaurants,
- A host of shopping facilities at your doorstep (boutique styled on cobbled streets),
- High volume rental opportunities,
- Multiple leisure, retail, dining and cultural attractions,
The Heart of Europe offers variety of living spaces: from apartments to villas, palaces, and some of them are even under water.
Among them there are:
1. Tzar Edition Floating floating seahorse villas with underwater bedroom, two decks, a family Jacuzzi and your own coral garden right behind your window, available for sale at AED 10,000,000 with a guaranteed return on investment at 8% for minimum 5 to 10 years stated in the contract.
2. Lagoon villas on the Germany Island overlooking a marvelous Lagoon/ plunge pool and with plot area ranging from 3,519 sqft to 3,626 sqft. Villas are smartly designed to the maximum efficiency of its area. The Beach Villas also have the feature of owning your own beach. A 8% ROI for minimum 5 or 10 years is also guaranteed and stated in the sales contract.
3. Hotel rooms and service apartments in the Cote D'Azur Hotel (Sweden Island), a luxury five star hotel and resort with over 830 keys operated and fully managed by a European hospitality.
4. Hotel rooms and serviced apartments in the Portofino Hotel, the first worldwide family hotel with nursery clubs, children and teenager cubs for 451 keys. The hotel will have its own beautiful and fully services private marina and also will be operated and fully managed by a European hospitality.