Dubai Hills Estate is a unique blend of elegantly-planned neighbourhoods centred around a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course. As the largest development of its kind in the region, it’s an exciting new way to live – in a city within a city. Sustainably designed, Dubai Hills Estate is the first of its kind. This masterfully-planned 2,700-acre multi-purpose development will form an integral part of the Mohammed Bin Rashid City (MBR City).
Stunning views of the Dubai skyline are complemented by lush landscaped parks and gardens, extensive winding walkways and spacious open areas – to support an active lifestyle. Here you can regularly enjoy an exciting game of world-class golf on picturesque courses and easily socialise at the clubhouse. Diverse recreational facilities, including dedicated children’s play areas, provide a holistic approach to living well – and make Dubai Hills Estate an ideal location for individuals and families of all ages. World-class schools, healthcare, hospitality and recreational facilities are also in located in the community.
Given the many facets of convenience and luxury that Dubai Hills Estate comprises of, the opportunities to invest in properties across this master development are highly lucrative. With a wide range of real estate offerings ranging from apartments of various sizes, podium townhouses as well as luxury villas give you a variety of choices when considering purchasing a home.
Positives of Dubai Hills Estate
- Dubai Hills Estate has an excellent location, right off Al Khail Road and close to Mall of The Emirates. It is one of the most central located master-communities in Dubai.
- Most properties that an investor would purchase here are being offered on a 4 year payment-plan. Post-completion payment-plans are also now available.
- This community's first deliveries will be in 2019.
- The master-development will closely resemble Emaar's Emirates Hills district which includes projects like The Greens, The Views, Meadows, Springs, The Lakes and Emirates Hills.
- The mall that will be builit in Dubai Hills Estates will be larger than the Mall of Emirates; this will be an additional demand driver for this community.
Here are some major stats regarding Dubai Hills:
- An 11 million square meter development
- Will eventually have over 2,000 villas and thousands of apartments
- 18 hole golf-course within the development
- 14 tennis courts
- 4 schools
- Many kilometers of natural trails
- 2 hotels & resorts
- Rail & metro-link connectivity